Thursday, December 25, 2014

#104 The Library Coffee Bar @ Sunway Pyramid


My friends and I really do enjoy dining in new cafes / restaurants and enjoy the new and unique environment that each individual dining place could possibly provide. So, we were a little hyped up to try The Library Coffee Bar which was opened in Sunway Pyramid not too long ago and it has opened another branch in SS15 as well.


Cappuccino.

I'm still upset over the fact that i'm allergic to coffee, but I still drink it once in a while though I would get side-effects.









I ordered a simple English breakfast set which cost me roughly about RM10 if i'm not mistaken. I remembered it to be really cheap and was hoping that it would taste great, but sad to say, I would pay a little more for something heartier. The scrambled eggs, salad and waffle were a let-down.


My friend had mushroom carbonara and she said it was really really bland and I have to agree with her because it really is tasteless. I wish they could add a little more seasoning to the sauce and perhaps they could add in some salt whilst boiling the pasta. It does make a difference and it would taste a lot better.



Overall, it was okay for the price was priced reasonably but I would be really happy to pay another visit with slightly more improvements on their dishes. The coffee though, was good, so thumbs up to that! 'till then.

The Library Coffee Bar
Lot G1.41, Sunway Pyramid
3, Jalan PJS 11/15
46150 Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya 

No comments:

Post a Comment