Wednesday, May 11, 2016

#117 High Tea @ 1837 TWG Tea Salon & Boutique


1837 TWG Tea Salon


It was Mother's Day just last Sunday, and I brought my mom out to dinner with my siblings and I'm really glad that she was really delighted that day. My mom is always easily pleased with the tiniest things we do. So how did the rest of you spend your Mother's Day? I hope everyone had a good time even if it means simple, like just by saying I love you and hugging your mom or face-time her if you're abroad.

So anyway, I thought of pampering my mom to an afternoon tea sesh next weekend (which is on her birthday) and me being me, I started googling to see which place gets one of the best ratings and reviews. So as I was surfing the net, I recalled that I only went for a high tea sesh only twice or thrice(!?) Once at One Six Five, Delicious and then this, 1837 TWG Tea Salon. 






I really wanted to go to the one in Pavilion 'cause I've always preferred white lighting compared to yellow lighting. But it was a very impromptu date with my girlfriend and without any further deliberation,we simply settled down in Sunway Pyramid's TWG for a good afternoon tea sesh.











Was pretty amazed with the 18k gold-platted pot 'cause it's soooooooo purdy :3




I have a confession to make. I don't think this set is available on regular days 'cause this was their Christmas high-tea set and if I remembered correctly, it was only about RM59.90++ per set. It was reaaaaally worth it. 

I guess you could roughly guess what I had thaaaaaaaaat day. I personally love their mini bagels and scones. Not forgetting the scones' tea jelly and cream. Twg Tea's tea jelly is good, I swear. I can eat it even on its own.






Ootd: One piece (also can be worn as a cardi/jacket) from HnM.

Back to what I said earlier, that I wanted to bring my mom for an afternoon tea session next weekend.. Mind to give some suggestions on where should I bring my mom to? Besides Majestic because I know that's one of the best place to go (the view, the price, taste wise, hospitality, etc). Just wanted to have some options so I can let my mom make her pick. Drop a comment below if you've the time to! 

'Till then.


1837 TWG Tea Salon & Boutique
LG1.33A, LG1 Concourse,
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, No 3, Jalan PJS 11/15,
Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment