Friday, May 11, 2018

#139 Celebrate Mother's Day with Organique Lavender Lotion Set


Organique Lavender Lotion Set - specially for Mommykins'  

It's Mother's Week! If you have yet to decide what to get for your mommy this time, you should totes hop onto Lazada -> https://bit.ly/2jT8mdn and grab this Organique Lavender Lotion Set @ only RM88! It comes with a lavender scented body lotion and hand cream. 

Organique uses its famous 100% rich in minerals and natural Olinda Spring Water from Mount Dandenong which is known for its effective skin healing properties.






Every year I struggle deciding what would be the best Mother's Day gift cause it feels like it's never enough, don't you think so? Bringing her out for a meal, getting her a bouquet of roses, a bottle of Chanel's, or anything at all, just don't seem enough.

But this year, I decided to get my mommy a set of Organique Lavender Lotion Set to help her rejuvenate her aged skin. For she has spent all her motherhood trying to provide a comfortable & loving environment to her family - doing laundry, cooking and cleaning. It must have been really hard and tiring.




And honestly.. I myself have also been using other Organique's skincare products such as night cream, serum & rose mist for the past few months. My personal verdict would be a genuine 8.5/10.

It has helped me rejuvenate my lack of sleep & water - facial skin. As I stay up late very often and I am almost always sleep-deprived. But with Organique, I don't have to worry about dry skin, no more.



For more info, go on to:
Website -> https://organique-skincare.com.my/
FB -> https://www.facebook.com/organiquemalaysia/


xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment