Monday, March 30, 2015

#109 La Risata Italian Restaurant @ Ampang, KL



I am backkk! I am sorry for the long hiatus. I know I always happen to abandon my blog so I have came to a solution where I think it is better to work on an Instagram account whereby I get to post and share about the places I dine in/visited and make a short description on it's location, business hours and the price of the food and beverages. I find it really convenient and way easier to maintain an Insta account compared to blogging because blogging takes a lot of time (that's why i'm still ever so impressed with people who can manage their time so well for blogging) soooo, feel free to follow and keep up with LiveLoveEattt on Insta!!

Anyhoo, I decided to bring my baby to La Risata for dinner on his birthday since i've came across plenty of good reviews 'bout this place.

Mocktail of the day at only RM18++



Antipasti Misti platter consists of deep fried calamari rings, grilled mushroom, garlic crostini ith chicken liver pate and beef carpaccio @ RM42.



Wood fired oven roasted beef ribs in a reduction of red wine sauce on a bed of beautifully mashed potatoes @ RM45




The birthday boy turned 23! (2 months ago lol!)



And it was my first time trying to throw a mini birthday surprise for a guy, what more for the man I love. I really need to thank La Risata's team service for helping me out with this. It wouldn't have been a perfect surprise without their help and i'm really glad that my lover has no clue about the mini surprise. It was a hearty dining experience and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone :)


La Risata Italian Restaurant
16, Persiaran Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan KL.
Contact: 03-42526269

No comments:

Post a Comment