Wednesday, October 10, 2012

#2 It has been long 'nuff








It has been exactly a month now since I last updated this dear dead blog. Too many happenings to be true. Life has been treating me fairly well and am truly happy with what I have and of who I am today. Life in college has been great. Loaded with tonnes of assignments and projects 'thou it's only my second month here in Inti.

I've been to a team building camp for the very first time and I couldn't deny that it is one of the most life experiencing camp despite I didn't quite like how the camp actually went. But after all, I did learnt something. And I may have whined about how I choose to despise this camp but come to think of it, I shouldn't have.

Celebrated my eighteen birthday with the most important people in my life and shall I be back to keep everyone updated about that. Till then, toodless! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment