Saturday, December 22, 2012

#10 Winter Solstice Festival

Hiiiii! I'm blogging in the middle of the night cause I can lol okay its 2.20AM now and I couldn't seem to fall asleep.

I made three different colours of glutinous rice balls or better known as tang yuan (in mandarin) all by myself today. Usually mommakins' will be the one doing most of the things but I took charge of doing it this year.

Tang yuan is one of my favourite Chinese dessert, I would say. It's chewy and it's scrumptious! Some people prefer it plain but some other people (like me) like it better with fillings such as peanut, gula malacca, black glutinous or even black sesame! Mmmm.

Oh if I haven't mention this before, I like chewy desserts. Yeah pearls and taro balls are probably one of my old-time-favs haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment