Wednesday, December 26, 2012

#11 Christmas Gifts

A gift from my dearest boyfie. Perfume from Marks&Spencer. Just what I needed! Cause my Playboy's perfume is finishing already :3



Mom took me to Paradigm Mall to get what I want as my Christmas gifts. Sooo basically, my mom got me tops and dress! hehe




My sibs and I bought this for our mom. Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream. Them smell good and sure it's effective! 






Christmas presents for my grandparents, brothers and relatives. What we have here? Polo t-shirts, photo frames, funky cups, chocolates, drinks, facial powder and hand cream.



Lastly, a surprise gift from my eldest brother. I mean, I never really expect him to get us anything since he really do suck at getting gifts hahah. Perfumes and body lotions from both Jimmy Choo and Bvlgari.

I finally had the time to settle down and get these photos uploaded. No, there're more. I will be back to update about the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinners! This post is mainly about Christmas gifts and nothing more, just to keep y'all entertained, I would say. 

Despite saying it late, Merry Christmas peeps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment