Sunday, January 7, 2018

#137 Happy 2018!



So another year has passed!
I hope I'm not too late for this, but, HAPPY 2018 lovelies! xx



2017 passed almost in a blink of an eye (literally). But one of the most memorable event take took place in the year of 2017 was from graduating in early March to getting employed in early May.











2017 has taught me soooo much and I can't deny that I've grown almost too rapidly over the year. I wouldn't say it was a smooth sailing or all-rainbows-no-hurricane year to me. In fact I loved every bit of ups and downs that had happened lol. It was very challenging and happening, but I'm glad to say that I managed to go through all the hurdles and come back stronger, all thanks to the loved ones who have always been by my side, supporting, inspiring and encouraging me each day. Fam, bf, friends & colleagues, thank you




Honestly, there're so much to be thankful for this 2017. I've gained new experiences, explored new places, meeting new people, learning new things, achieved a bucketful of my 2017 resolutions and lastly, being able to spend my last few days of 2017 in China with the VIPs (oh & I'll be blogging bout my trip to Hunan,China next week). I couldn't be more grateful than this, seriously.

Anyhoo, here's to hoping a greater 2018! And I hope it'll be great for all of you too, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment