Sunday, December 21, 2014

#103 Din Tai Fung Restaurant @ Empire Subang


I was craving for some scrumptious authentic Chinese noodles about two weeks ago and was pretty desperate to fix it so, my friend and I made our way to Din Tai Fung @ Empire Subang Jaya for some la mian and xiao long bao.

6 pieces of Xiao Long Bao (chinese dumplings) @ RM11.90

Xiao long bao is probably one of the best kind of dumplings! I like how there's broth in it and that's why you weren't suppose to bite it. You should put them in your mouth as a whole and enjoy the taste of wonder. Xiao Long Bao best savour with slices of ginger dipped with black vinegar and a bit of soy sauce. Mm mmm!

Hot and sour soup La Mian @ RM12

As stated, it is hot and sour, but just nice to my liking. The broth was savoury and the bits and pieces of tau fu, etc compliment so well with both the noodles and the broth. I personally love this one, a lot. & not forgetting the portion can be shared among two ladies with an average appetite.



I would totally recommend anyone who enjoys Chinese cuisine as much as I do, to dine in Din Tai Fung on one of the days to try their Xiao Long Bao and everything else on the menu 'cause everything looked simply delicious and amazing. I wish I could order the other dumplings thou but I know I won't be able to finish everything. So, maybe next time! :D

Din Tai Fung Restaurant
G15, Ground Floor, Empire Shopping Gallery
Jalan SS16/1
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment