Thursday, December 4, 2014

#102 Realization

I could use some of this right now. This waffle is the bomb! @ The Daily Grind, Bangsar

I came to blog in the midst of brain-storming session for tomorrow's final exam paper because I had a sudden realization of how many days or preferably weeks that I last updated this blog. So, just wanna say i'm still alive (& so is this blog) and I really can't wait for the hectic days to go by.

Tbh, i'm not a lazy blogger. Really, am not. But there's one thing I wouldn't deny - I do suck at managing my time. I really am impressed with bloggers who are able to manage their time so well that even when they're busy with work / studies / etc, they still manage to blog and it almost seem effortless (which I bet not). I am already thinking of listing "time management" as one of my 2015's resolution. Really need to do something about it. Hmm.

Anyhoo, here is where I'll stop. Be patient with me, i'll work it out!

P/s: better finish off what you guys have started. put a good end to your 2014, peeps! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment