Sunday, November 16, 2014

#101 The Good Batch @ Damansara Uptown

Oreo milkshake

Genuinely, I thought of paying this place another visit since I didn't manage to snap a lot of photos that day, but I haven't got the chance to go down to Damansara Uptown except for the previous time with my classmates but it was for APieThing. So.. this is a long overdue post when I went with my baby somewhere in May? June? hahah.


Portobello road

This is perfect for mushroom lovers (like me) who wants to have mushrooms for breakfast instead of the typical big breakfast or eggs benedict. Portobello's preparation is pretty much the same as eggs benedict. The only difference is that portobello is served with mushrooms.


Top: The Ang Moh


& a picture of us 

Now, have I ever mentioned that I like going to cafes which allow natural sun light to shine in the cafe and create this really natural yet beautiful lighting and it makes almost every pictures look pretty without any further a-do with the editing? Speaking of which, I still think Jam & Kaya Cafe is the best cafe with such ideal concept - natural lighting, cozy and have limited capacity which makes the cafe really quiet and peaceful. 

The Good Batch
53, Jalan SS21 / 1A,
Damansara Uptown,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Contact: 03-7733 2303

No comments:

Post a Comment