Friday, May 6, 2016

#116 Honey Creme @ Kota Kemuning


It was pure coincidence that I came across Honey Creme @ Kota Kemuning as I was driving through the row of shop lots whilst looking for parking. I've got to say that there are a lot of cafes and ice-cream parlor mushrooming in KK which I did not even take notice of. So I thought, why not grab some soft serve while I'm here?

Honey Creme, is a Korean style soft ice-cream and its first outlet in Malaysia was established in Penang in 2015. The second outlet is in Desa Sri Hartamas and Kota Kemuning is the latest establishment (somewhere in January 2016).



As I step foot into Honey Creme, I was quite astonished with the extremely quiet environment. There were no patron, no music played in the background, and there were only ONE employee in the store. Some people might find it the best spot to get their work done at (since it's very..very..super quiet), but some people might find it a little stony(!?)



If only a single cone of soft-serve wouldn't cost me more than MYR10, I'd have totally gotten myself a cone 'cause of its pretty colours. I didn't get to ask if those are flavoured or coloured cones 'cause it'd be nice if they've matcha-flavoured cones. Then Honey Creme would be one of the frequent hang out spot for me. teehee!









Salted Caramelized Popcorns soft-serve, and it cost me MYR12.50 (without tax) 


The worker (whom I didn't manage to ask for her name), was nice enough to give me generous amount of soft-serve and boy was I thrilled! In the back of my mind I went all like "oh yes oh yes oh yes thanks gur!" Hahah. I mean, I've encountered people who give really little ice-cream (lesser than usual) and I wouldn't want to appear to be greedy to ask for more. Well you know.. ice-cream is suppose to make you happy, not grumpy lol.

Taste: 8/10
Location: 8/10 (plenty of parking space)
Environment: 6/10
Service: 7/10

'till then!


Honey Creme
Jalan Anggerik Vanilla, BE 31/BE,
Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam.
http://honeycreme-icecream.com/latest_news_cn.html

No comments:

Post a Comment