Monday, March 7, 2016

#114 3rd Anniversary - Signature @ The Roof (throwback)

"Let me take a picture of you. I wanna take a picture of you." - my baby 

Too many things happened in such a short period of time and tbh I haven't even get to digest it all before the next one comes. But oh well. People always say good times don't last. But you know what? Bad times don't, too. So I'm reaaaaaally looking forward to better days. *fingers crossed*

Anywaaaay, it's 12:30AM now and I just felt the need to update my blog.



This was taken place last year June, 24th of June to be precise, to celebrate our 3rd anniversary together at Signature by The Hill @ The Roof. I was very inactive last year so I hope that explains why this was not up on my blog back then. Just randomly decided to do this tonight because I thought, let's jot this down on my blog so I can refer it back someday and go all like "damn.. not only the view was beautiful nor the food was great to my tum, the companion was the best of the best and there's no one else I'd want to be with, but him".

Before anything else, I'd like to apologize for the low quality pictures 'cause my camera failed to take pretty pictures during the night. Does this call for a new cam? Heh heh.


Here's a picture to show you how it looks like on the inside because the one that I took turns out to be verrry blurry. I am not bothered to get that up here so credits to MalaysianFlavours.com for the picture above.

Well it has been so long since this event took place so tbh, I don't rmb the price/name of the dish and whatnot. But I'd really love to share some photos with y'all on what we ordered/had on that very night and seriously, I'll want to return for more because I'd give an A for the food and hospitality. So I thought perhaps you'd consider this place for a dinner date? breakfast date? lunch date? romantic date? girls' date? whatever date you like, I still think this is a perfect place.

Just head over already, will ya!? hahah.








Signature at The Hill @ The Roof
Sky Lounge, 1 First Avenue, Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Contact: +60 3-8605 3388


'Till then my loves, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment