Thursday, November 13, 2014

#100 Tous Les Jours @ Empire Subang


I'll be staying up tonight to get the remaining part of my ER project done so i'm just gonna spend a couple minutes to give this blog a little update before I return with more food posts hahah and I swear it's not easy to run an ER project, alone. It has been one of the toughest assignment i've encountered, thus far. Let's just hope that all of the nights that I had sacrificed to get my assignment done is going to pay off.



Oh my.. how am I craving for green tea frapp right now. I'd prolly substitute that with milo-iced instead T.T


Egg bens party, you say?

RM10 per plate and TLJ has made its way to Subang Jaya. So, yay to Subang-ians! We don't have to drive all the way to Bangsar or Bukit Bintang for TLJ no more.

Tous Les Jours
Lot GK08, Ground Floor
Empire Shopping Gallery
Jalan SS16/1, Subang Jaya
47500, Selangor, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment