Monday, November 3, 2014

#99 Secret of Louisiana @ Kelana Jaya


This happens to be a month ago, where I suggested to dine in Secret of Louisiana for dinner to have a simple birthday celebration with my family and bf. One of my friend recommended this place to me the last time we spoke about eateries / great place to dine for special occasion. So, I decided to go to Louisiana on my birthday night for its perfect ambiance, environment and food for a birthday occasion.

I thought this would be located somewhere far from Subang but little did I know, it's located in SS7 (Kelana Jaya), just about 15 minutes drive from where I stay. We were all honestly slightly bedazzled by how nearby this place is. We went like "OMG we've reached our destination omg lol omg" LOL.


My beloved mommy and I.

My baby and I.

It's nice how you get to enjoy great food with such cozy yet romantic environment without needing to head down-town which is pretty nuisance to me because of the horrible traffic, I would add.

My order that night, black pepper lamb shoulder @ RM39.90

Chicken chop @ RM26.90

Both the ambiance and the food gave me that nostalgic feeling - I remember my parents bringing me to The Ship every time when we had any special occasions. I mean, in the modern world today, majority of the youngsters would go to cafes, modernized restaurants and such. So whereas for me, a 90's kid, this place reminds me of the good ol' times.

Red snapper @ RM39.90

So sorry for the lack of pictures 'cause all of us couldn't wait to dig in! Yup, it was THAT good.

A picture of my family, baby love and I.

& this picture was taken in bangsar 'cause we headed to TDG for some desserts before heading home. & that's about it! It was indeed a wonderful celebration with the vvvvips.

Secret of Louisiana Seafood and Steakhouse
D-01-01, Jalan SS 7/13A, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Contact: 03-7875 5230

No comments:

Post a Comment