I was taking a break from my studies and went to surf the net. I don't even remember what was I even surfing but I came upon this website describing an extrovert, who has an introvert side to them. My oh my, there is no other words that best describe me. These are the 6 things you should know about me and probably realizing you're one of this kind too. I know I am an extrovert, with a touch of introvert. Or better yet, some people call it as "Extroverted Introvert".
It's not dual personality if that's what you think it is. It is NOT. Anyway, just read them and you'll understand what I mean.
6 Signs that you are an Extroverted Introvert:
1. You need alone time before and after socializing.
2. You are very selective with your social calendar.
3. You make new friendships easily, but have trouble maintaining them.
4. You want true connection. Small talk makes you sick.
5. You are quiet in a crowd.
6. You always have an escape plan.Have you ever thought what you really are? Whether an extro or intro? Or a mix of both? I really am not the person who spice up the atmosphere or something, but I sure have that outgoing side of me. And to be honest, I loveee hanging out. I never liked the idea of doing nothing at home (but on some days, it really is nice to just lay back, catch a movie and cuddle with your love at home). But on most of the days, I love to be out and about and socialize. Haha oh gosh.
K gotta run! Back to books. Xx