Sunday, March 3, 2013

#26 Ferrari iCover

#OOTD
Top: Times Square
Belt: Padini
Shorts: SPAC Empire
iCover: Bangkok

I went to college on a Friday morning (1st march) and then headed to Pyramid with Sheldon for lunch. And here is what I got for my baby while he was on his "getaway" to Langkawi with his bunch of friends. I didn't get to tag along 'cause I have final exams to sit for. Yes I know how much that sucks. But oh well, maybe next time :)


Ferrari original iPhone5 cover from The Machines. I know he likes it and I know he's going to be astonished if I present him this. No reason to get him this. I just wanna give him a little surprise. 'Cause I don't think it's necessary to do something special only on special days. To me, it's the thought that counts, no?

Anyway, HELLO MARCH! :D lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment