Friday, October 25, 2013

#57 myBurgerLab @ SS2, Seapark

myBurgerLab Beef A+, RM15

So, ya see what I meant when I say I have a lot of backdated posts? This is one of 'em.

My best friend, Lyn, took me out on one fine Saturday afternoon for movie and food. So she brought me to myBurgerLab since i've never been there before. We were there 'round 4pm and we queued 'till it's opened. And trust me, I thought it was insane to be queuing for it and I even said "come on, can we come back around 5?". Well, I was clearly wrong 'cause the queue went crazy after 4:20pm.

I'm sure many of you have tried this or even heard about it. You know what they say, "their burgers are tote delish!" & seriously, I couldn't agree more with them. I don't like dry patties so one point goes to myBurgerLab for their flavourful and juicy patty, the yummy fluffy charcoal bun and everything else!


I've only been here once 'though i'm not that keen to go again 'cause I hate to queue. I mean, who likes it? Maybe someday when my craving kicks in then i'll go and queue for it again. Hahah!

myBurgerLab
No. 14, Jalan 21/22, Seapark
46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Food Style: Burgers
Price Range: RM10 - 30
Opening Hours: Tue - Sun (5pm - 10:15pm)
Website: http://myburgerlab.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment