Monday, November 25, 2013

#67 Let your heart decide


It' one sunny Monday and I just want to snuggle up in my bed. This sunny weather makes me wanna stay home and slack off but sadly, I had to go to college. Ugh.

Sometimes I wish I could sleep in a little longer especially during rainy days. Don't you agree with me? College life has been really really hectic lately but i'm glad that i'm only one step closer to finishing Foundation this year then i'll be able to get into Degree by next year January. See how time flies? And that's if I don't flunk any paper for this final semester. *fingers crossed*

And t'was really nice of the barrister to imply that to me. I bet he knew how knackered I was just by looking at my face and realizing how tired I sound. Oh and I ordered Toffee Nut Latte which tasted really good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment