Tuesday, December 17, 2013

#69 Bro's birthday celebration @ Black Market, KL


Hellooooooooo! How have you all been? And geez, how long has it been since my last log in and make an update? Hahaha. I'm so glad that my final semester has come to an end and i'm on holiday right now. In other words, more food post coming right up!

So, my family and I decided to have our dinner at Black Market, Kuala Lumpur on a Thursday night to celebrate my eldest brother's birthday. It could get a little tricky looking for this place 'cause there's two branches in KL but fret not, this one is located right beside the well-known Chateau de Caffeinees.


I'm not sure if this is cod or sea bass. Didn't notice the description in the menu! T.T

Tri-pork fried rice

Grilled pork shoulder

Linguine in white sauce, topped with egg and black truffles pate

Pigs in the blanket. Really disappointed with this one though.

I didn't know that Black Market serves food in Asian style until the food arrived that night. Should have done a little more research the next time I dine in a place for food. I'd rate this place a 5 out of 10. Not because the food didn't taste good but I felt like there's something missing 'bout the way the food was served. Just a personal preference, so, zero offense.

Black Market
No.16, Jalan Kampung Pandan
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Contact: 017 321 8686

No comments:

Post a Comment