Saturday, January 4, 2014

#70 Dae Jang Gum Korean Restaurant & Happy New Year


First and foremost, I wanna wish you all HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Happy 2014! May this year bring you all good health, serendipity and joy. Make the most of every day and appreciate every single one around you before time make you realize what you once had ;)

I thought i'll have more time blogging during my semester break but guess I was wrong 'cause I was really caught up with work, all the outings, festivals and etc 'till I have neglected my blog for so many weeks. I didn't even manage to blog 'bout my 2013. Though I can sum it up by saying that it was one of the best year in my 19 years of life and I had experienced and learnt so much within a year's time. Not to say that every other years are bad years, every each year was remarkable but 2013 was definitely one of the best, no doubt.

Moving on, a super late food post back in December 2013 lolol.


Dined in Dae Jang Gum for dinner on one fine weekend with my dearest family. The service is good, good ambiance, good food, everything goooood! It's true when people say " don't judge a book by it's cover " cause I wasn't convinced by looking from the outside but you'll never know if you never try, right? ;)




Look at that pork belly! Nyummmmmms :3

Spicy teokpokki (totally satisfied with this one!)


Korean BBQ Dae Jang Gum
No 15-G, Jalan USJ 10/1F
47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor

Open Hours: 11am-3pm (lunch) 5:30-10:30pm (dinner)

No comments:

Post a Comment