Wednesday, July 12, 2017

#130 BALI Getaway: Day 4 and Day 5.

HI ALL! Howdyyyy~

Sorry for the hiatus, but I've something to share! I've been away because I was trying to adjust and adapt to adulthood. I've just graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, and I am HIREDDD! LOL. Now that i'm familiar with this whole "adult" schedule, I can finally take a breather and blog again. 

Anyhooooo.. I've delayed this post for far too long but here's the summary of my trip to Bali in April. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking ;)


Day 4:


We thought it'd be nice to leave our Day 4 and 5 open to spontaneous plans. So we ended up strolling around Kuta, to indulge, relax and getting souvenirs. Take a piece of advice from me if you were to get anything from the stalls. Unleash that cheapskate / skimpy / aunty side of you and bargain for low price. Go as low as you can lol. 

Kuta Beach:






Dropped by Kuta beach around 4PM. I like how my bf took the initiative to take pictures for me without me asking. I was too carried away with the beauty of Mother Earth. 


FlapJacks @ Jln. Pantai Kuta:







We dropped by FlapJacks for some desserts after that. The waffles were good, but a tad expensive compared to the usual waffles back in Malaysia. 







Had dinner nearby our hotel and got myself a cup of matcha ice-cream which is apparently originated from Singapore. Was good thou! They have so many other flavours to choose from.


Went up to the rooftop in our hotel to chill with snacks and bottles of beer. Day well spent. Super chill~


Day 5:













Woke up around 8:30AM for their breakfast buffet by the pool.




IceLab @ Jl. Pantai Kuta:






Dropped by IceLab for some "premium" ice-cream right before we leave for airport. P/s: their coconut ice-cream is super good! So go get yourself a scoop if you happen to be there.

Left Kuta to airport about 3PM. Arrived in Malaysia about 9PM or so.

I had a lot of fun and I'm glad I chose to go to Bali. Bali is such a beautiful place! There's more to it than meet the eyes. So I'm glad I made the right choice. I'd love to go back to Bali someday. To explore other places I didn't get the chance to. 


Signing out, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment