Sunday, December 16, 2012

#7 Christmas Shopping and The Loaf

Howdy!

I've been constantly updating my blog, credits to blogspot application on my iPhone which made my life a lot easier. I don't have to transfer my photos into the desktop and then wait for the photos to upload into blogspot anymore.

Now it's so much easier with blogging via phone.

So, it was my first time purchasing from Zalora.com and I couldn't deny that it is so much easier doing online shopping despite sometimes you don't know if it fits/suits you but fret not, you can refund if you're unsatisfied. Isn't zalora amazing or what? Haha

Anyhoo, I went on a christmas shopping with my mom today @ Paradigm Mall. The bros went for a movie instead since they never like shopping.

Got my Christmas presents in advance and truly am blessed! Happy me is happy :D finally some new clothes. Some thing new to put on for the day.

Anddddd nonetheless, chilled in The Loaf before heading home. I loveeeeee their chocolate danish, also known as chocolate croissant. It tastes great!

9 days till Christmas! Aren't you excited? Cause I am :3









No comments:

Post a Comment