Saturday, January 26, 2013

#16


Dear brain doesn't seem to be functioning very well. Apparently i'm struggling trying to think of something to say. Or maybe I simply suck at blogging already :'( I swear I don't even know how to start my post anymore. It took me about 10 minutes just to sort out what should I blog about. Hi, i'm a bad blogger teehee >:3

Anywaaaaay, it was boyfie's 21st birthday yesterday and I know this is one of his best birthday celebration! He admits it k, lol. But I will get back to this as soon as I can.

Done with his birthday gifts and it's about time for me to crack my head to think of what to get for Valentine. Hopefully i'll be back from my grandparents' crib on Valentine day since it falls on the fifth day of CNY. Speaking of which, i'm pretty excited for CNY. The food, the red packets, the gathering, oh the joy! :D

Oraites, until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment