Monday, October 28, 2013

#60 The Carpenter's Daughter Artisan Bakery & Cafe


Aaron (my dearest) and I went fo' an american-style breakfast on our one year anniversary somewhere around June. Basically i've delayed this food post for far too long so i've decided to blog 'bout it today lol.

Now that being said, Aaron came to pick me up from my place and I suggested to bring him to The Carpenter's Daughter Artisan Bakery & Cafe for breakfie since he hasn't been there before. I've visited this place once somewhere around April with Lyn and I personally think that their food tastes pretty good.


& again I had to grab this photo from their website 'cause I didn't get to snap a nice shot of this cafe. I loathe taking pictures from the net. I prefer uploading my own but I don't want you guys to go looking for the place without a clue how it looks like so I had to steal a photo T.T

Anyhoo, this cafe is located directly opposite to USJ Taipan's Ampang Yong Tau Foo, just a few shops away from 7-11.

Pancake with honey syrup and fruit salad

Every breakfast sets was served with a cup of either coffee or tea and one set costs only about RM15-17 if i'm not mistaken. The pancake seems like a homemade pancake but it tastes really good alright. As well as the fruit salad, just to my liking.

Carpenter's Daughter breakfie platter

The mushrooms were sauteed almost perfectly, scrambled eggs were good, hash browns and hams were properly cooked and the bread was yum yum! I don't know 'bout you guys but it satisfies me for the price i'm paying. I guess i'm a person with a really satiable appetite. I've nothing much to complain when it comes to food unless it really really sucks.

TCD Artisan Bakery & Cafe
No. 46G, Jalan USJ 10/1E
47620 Taipan, Subang Jaya, Selangor

Business Hours: Weekdays (8:30am - 9pm) // Weekends (8:30am - 10pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment