Thursday, November 7, 2013

#63 Calanthe Art Cafe @ Jonker Walk, Malacca


Last Sunday, my family and I went for a short getaway to Malacca to spend some quality family time together, get our tummy filled with really delicious food at reasonable prices and since my youngest brother hasn't been to Malacca before so we thought it'd be a good opportunity to bring him there with us.

We arrived Malacca approximately 11 in the morning and our first stop was at Malacca's Malaysia 13 States Coffee a.k.a Calanthe Art Cafe. We got to know 'bout this place through AFC though.


The simple, cozy interior. Pretty traditional as well.



I like how the coffees were served in a chinese's traditional typical coffee cup. I've tried Pahang, Perak and Selangor coffees in Calanthe Art Cafe but I'd only recommend Perak's out of those three 'cause of it's unique taste.



And don't forget to try their famous golden nasi lemak with rendang chicken. I wouldn't say it is the best nasi lemak I've ever had but it is one of the very delicious nasi lemak for it is served with yellow rice which it is more aromatic compared to the typical - common coconut rice and the rendang chicken was, mm mmmmm!

We stopped by a lot of other places in Jonker Walk but I don't have the time to blog 'bout the rest now so this will be it for the night.

Calanthe Art Cafe at Jonker Walk
11, Jalan Hang Kasturi
Melaka 75250
Contact: 06 - 2922960

No comments:

Post a Comment