Wednesday, November 13, 2013

#64 Nihonkai Japanese Restaurant 日本海


I'm sorry the hiatus! This time I really didn't have the time to blog. No, it wasn't because i'm lazy but rather solely lack of time. Too many things are piling up and there are way too many things that are needed to be done by end of this month so life has been throwing me lemons but I hope I could I make lemon meringue pie out of 'em hahah!

Just then I thought I should give myself some time out and fix my craving for Japanese food albeit I've had it several days ago. It's like I can never get enough with Japanese food. D'you feel me?


I picked Olivia, Elvy and Carmen up from their place and headed to Nihonkai Japanese Restaurant which is located in Sunway Mentari. Maybe you should look out to Fat One Steamboat Restaurant 'cause Nihonkai is directly opposite to it.

For one moment I thought this was some sort of Japanese biscuit hahah. Fyi, it's wasabi.

Sushi Special Set at RM36

Doesn't this food photo make you drooooool?


Ten Don at RM13

This is actually my third visit to Nihonkai but my friends didn't have a clue 'bout this Japanese restaurant so i've decided to bring them here for a try. My first-two visits were in Taman Desa. They've a branch there too. I'd personally rate this place 6.5/10. I can't say it is the best Japanese restaurant in town but it's promising.

Nihonkai Japanese Restaurant 
2, Jalan PJS 8/18
Dataran Mentari
46150 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Business Hours: Open daily (12pm-3pm and 6pm-10pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment