Sunday, November 17, 2013

#65 WHISK Espresso Bar & Bake Shop @ Empire


Just sit back and think for a little. What have you done so far throughout the year of 2013? What have you learnt, experienced or accomplished? Who have you met, who have came into your life and despite saying this, who has left for the better? Well, I personally had a great time of my life throughout the year of 2013. I've learnt so much, met a lot of people, went through ups and downs, encountered new things in life and I have accomplished a few little things myself. It's okay if you haven't reach your destination as long as you're doing it, you're working on it. Just like the saying goes, slow progress better than no progress ;)

Now that being said, I just want to make this a quick post by posting up a few photos and adding a few captions. So, Lyn and I settled down in WHISK Espresso Bar & Bake Shop at Empire Shopping Gallery SS15, for some cakes and coffees just a couple of days ago. WHISK is one of our frequently visited place in Empire but I honestly thought that they should do something 'bout the seating and atmosphere. I would recommend this place for their cakes and cupcakes but not for their coffee.

Cold brewed coffee at RM10 and Red velvet cake at RM11.90

Espresso with 5 oz of milk at RM10

And a blurred pictured of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment