Friday, January 24, 2014

#74 Tous les Jours @ Telawi 3


It was a sunny Thursday afternoon and I was in class, brain-storming 'bout Accounting then all of a sudden, I craved for a cup of good coffee. Joanne came over to pick me up from my college right after my class ended and I led her to Bangsar for lunch. We couldn't make up our mind on what to eat so I brought her to Tous les Jours, a South-Korean bakery and cafe franchise owned by CJ Foodville, which I've always wanted to pay a visit.

So we settled down and made our orders.

Red velvet cake.

Sorry I couldn't remember what was this called but it's pretty much like Hazelnut danish.

Apple danish and an ordinary hot dog bun.


Top: Mocha (RM9), Bottom: Cappuccino (RM8)

I personally think that it's hard to find good red velvet cakes around. If you know what I mean. Some places serve red velvet cakes that don't even taste like one. However, Tous les Jours' red velvet tasted amazing. It has the right balance of flavour, sweetness and moist which is almost perfect to my liking. Well, I'm the kind of person whom doesn't like to eat anything too sweet or salty ;)

Oh and if you guys happen to drop by TLJ, please try that hazelnut danish. Haha. It's gooooood!

Tous les Jours
39-41 Jalan Telawi 3 (Telawi Square Bangsar)
Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
Opening Hours: 7am - 10pm Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment