Wednesday, April 9, 2014

#79 Caffe Bene @ Sunway Pyramid


Good news for those who studies in Sunway / Monash University, they only need to take about 10 minutes stroll down the students' pedestrian bridge from Sunway Uni to get to Sunway Pyramid. For there is a latterly opened korean cafe in Sunway Pyramid; Caffe Bene. I bet many of your have heard 'bout it. I was honestly excited when I knew that there will be a new korean cafe opening in Sunway Pyramid.

Caffe Bene serves coffee made from the world's best seasonally harvested fresh coffee beans to Belgian waffles, patbingsu, honeybread, gelato and fruit smoothies.

Matcha Patbingsu @ RM10.80

It's a pity that I am not able to present the rest of the food/beverages served there, the environment, menu and whatnot 'cause on that particular day, I wanted to just lay back comfortably and have a good catch up sesh with my babe. Hence, the lack of photos. But I'd find some time to re-visit. You guys should take some time out to try Caffe Bene. I'm not exactly satisfied as the patbingsu was quite a let down. If only the ice was shaved a little finer, then it's all good.

P/s: There's another outlet opened in Solaris, Mont Kiara.

Caffe Bene
Lot OB5, G.2 Sunway Pyramid
Contact Number: 03 6143 6333
Website: http://www.caffebene.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment