Tuesday, April 15, 2014

#80 Vday @ Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf


#OOTN

It has been long since I last posted an OOTD picture of myself so here's one.

Cut-out bralet from Le_Spice on instagram, skater skirt from VintageRunaway on instagram, handbag from GUESS, arm-candy from Pandora, BowerHaus and Bonia, and I was wearing a necklace so despite not being obvious in the picture i'll still state it; sapphire gem stone necklace from Thomas Sabo anddd a pair of black wedges from TSC.

& here is to a short post 'cause I have delayed this post far too long. It was on Valentine's night itself when babylove brought me all the way to Bangsar for dinner along with Tracy and WingWai. Nothing too fancy or expensive, we simply dined in Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf that night.

Valentine's Day doesn't necessarily mean that your boyfriend/girlfriend has to come up with some super complicating / romantic ideas. It is the thought that counts, it is the little things that they do that matters. 

Succulent pork kebab(s).

Pork knuckles which happened to be quite a let-down.

And 2 plates of this Wolves' Favourite pasta which we all find it really good.

A picture of baby love and I. Despite the blurry picture but I love it still.

A picture with le pretty Tracy as well.


& I was a lucky girl who was well-pampered by her boyfriend. He got me a Victoria's Secret body mist and bombshell parfum. It was a belated Valentine's gift from baby love and like I said, it's the thought that counts :')

'Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment