Sunday, April 27, 2014

#81 GOOD Friends @ SS15


I'm going to do a review bout this newly opened restaurant situated at SS15, same row as 99 speed mart and BSN bank; GOOD Friends. It was opened somewhere during the month of February, this year. So, I finally took some time out to give this new restaurant a try with my friends a week ago.


I personally like the vintage and wooden interior in this restaurant. It gives a comfy and cozy atmosphere that I wouldn't mind staying in for hours just sipping onto my cuppa and do some reading.




Try spotting a mini window at the side there, where the customers can make an order and take away a cuppa from the outside. Pretty cool, huh?






From sweet to chocolatey aftertaste and to bitter coffee beans.

Dutch coffee

I was considered lucky that day for the owner of Good Friends taught me quite a bit of different types of coffees that they have and introduced me to their fermented coffee a.k.a Dutch coffee. According to the owner (sorry I didn't get a chance to ask for her name), the coffee was fermented and was placed in the refrigerator for 3-5 days before serving. It gives a bitter aftertaste but t'was guuuuuuud!

Seafood soup

Latte

Banana chocolate waffles

Big breakfast




I'm sorry i'm running out of words, but I hope you guys would make an initiative to pay this restaurant a visit. Though they need to improve a lot on their food quality control 'cause the waffles were served cold and the chocolate was harden which it really shouldn't be that way. Other than that, everything else was fine. At least it's worth giving a try. Thumbs up to friendly owner and employers ;)

GOOD Friends Restaurant and Cafe
15 & 17, Jalan SS15 / 8A
Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Contact: 03 5613 1415

No comments:

Post a Comment