Wednesday, May 7, 2014

#82 Evelyn's Choc House & Sky Park @ One City


Finally updating 'bout this place after a looooong time. It was an impromptu plan to hit this place 'cause I was craving for some chocolate desserts and both my besties and boyfriend happened to be free on that day so we decided to give this place a try; Evelyn's Chocolate House @ One City.

I'm sure you guys are aware of what One City is by now. It's a new mall located somewhere in USJ25, Subang Jaya. There's nothing much in the mall, only few shops are opened, mostly eateries. I remember seeing Tappers Cafe, Fat Boys, Old Town and Tokyo Kitchen. I understood that it's new & that's why I find it a dull place to be at, for now. I'm hoping that there'll be shops like HnM, Forever 21 or even Sephora opening in One City.

What we ordered that day:

The original crepe and two sticks of waffles.

Yes, waffle on a stick. Something new, huh?

Two layers of crepe covered with a generous amount of chocolate.


High school gurz, xo.

with baby :3


And it was indeed a bad idea to go to the rooftop that night 'cause all we inhaled were haze.. haze.. and more haze. It's good to know that there is a place nearby to where I live that I can go to at night to look at the street lights / buildings / night scenery with my companions and maybe have a drink at the bar and just, relax. Sounds good? :)

Evelyn's Chocolate House
  • A-1A-06, Level 1A, Sky Park One City, Jln USJ25/1, Subang Jaya
  • 47650 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment