Saturday, August 2, 2014

#91 Cosans Coffee @ SS15

Back in the day when I haven't gotten my hair dyed.

Here is a longggg overdue post about Cosans Coffee. I have completely forgotten 'bout it until I made a quick stroll down my blog's posts and then came to realize that I have missed this out. For your record, this was supposed to be last year's post lol.

Cosans Coffee, a F&B company mushroomed themself into the burger-town a.k.a SS15, and have lured many patrons for it's cozy - alluring interior, great coffee and friendly service team. 



I visited this place after it was opened for only a week so there were limited choices of food and drinks.




Don't you think its a brilliant idea to be sitting here, with a book in your hand or with a bunch of good companions, just sipping a cup of your favourite beverage? Mmm.


Here is a cup of hot chocolate on the left, and a cup of coffee ( I don't remember what was it. Its either cappuccino / latte ) on the right. Their hot chocolate tastes so good, I swear! Funny how I would rather drop by for their cup of hot chocolate instead of coffee. It's rich and good, so perfect to my liking ;)

Cosans Coffee
30, Jalan SS15/4, Subang Jaya
47500 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Business Hours: Monday - Sunday ( 11am until midnight )

No comments:

Post a Comment