Saturday, August 16, 2014

#92 Frisky Goat Bakery Cafe @ TTDI


I've read reviews and heard my friends saying that you always need to wait to be seated in Frisky Goat. Perhaps I was lucky that day I didn't need to wait but to be seated the moment I stepped into the restaurant half-packed with frisky patrons. A waitress immediately ushered us to a table for two at the corner of the restaurant.


The concept and the interior themselves have already wowed me. Were you, too?




My bestie and I made our way to Frisky Goat @ TTDI 'cause I've came across their menu online and found out that they serve eggs benedict with waffles which have favourably lured me to this place for brunch.


Two cups of good cappuccino with pretty good coffee art too @ RM9 each.

"The Works" breakfast @ RM24.

And I was wondering, how is it a breakfast platter when there isn't an egg plated with these goodness? How does this even look like a complete breakfast set? Well, truth to be told, the fried egg is placed underneath all of those. I guess they were trying to make it seem like a "surprise" by placing it underneath. However, I personally prefer it to be seen on the plate.

Monsieur Ben Waffles @ RM17.


This is really good. Great combination - I like how the waffles are so light and fluffy, it goes so well with the poached eggs, spinach and a slice of beef bacon. However, the eggs were quite a let down 'cause the egg yolk isn't runny enough. In fact, it was almost like a hard boiled egg.




& salted caramel chocolate cake for dessert.


Giving this place an honest verdict of 6.5/10. Love the food, coffee, friendly service team and the dimly-lit cozy interior that makes you wanna linger a little longer with your companions. This is a place that I wouldn't mind re-visiting albeit there are some things that is needed to be improved.

Frisky Goat Bakery Cafe
72, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur
Contact: 017 8810251
Business Hours: 8am - 10pm daily (close on Mondays)

No comments:

Post a Comment