Thursday, September 11, 2014

#93 Jam and Kaya Cafe @ PJ Palm Sports Centre


Another hidden-gem eatery that I found in PJ Palm Sports Centre; Jam & Kaya Cafe. It took me quite some time to figure out where is it located at because my bf drove there without using waze and we totally didn't expect it to be inside of a sports club.

Anyway, we ordered..

The Australian Big Breakky @ RM22.90

Pancakes @ RM16-18 (if i've not mistaken)

They have a variety of pancakes to choose from and so, I ordered my bf and I's all-time favourite combination of stacked up pancakes with sliced fresh-bananas, maple syrup, chocolate syrup and topped off with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream. Look at the generous amount of sliced fresh-bananas that they serve us! I'd totally recommend you guys to try out any of their selections of pancakes if you would visit this place.

Egg Royale @ RM21

Just another ordinary egg royale but they cooked the eggs to perfection! Another extra point added to this new cafe ;)

I'd definitely return to this cafe for their food and cozy ambiance + the perfect lighting to snap pictures for instagram / tumblr / blog purposes or any of that sort. I was very ill that day due to recovering from dengue fever and that's why I was not bothered to snap any more pictures other than the food we ordered that day.

I'm ending this post with a picture of my bf and I;


'Till then! :)

Jam & Kaya Cafe
1, Lorong Sultan, PJ Palm Sports Centre
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Business Hours: 10am - 10pm daily (closed on Mondays)

No comments:

Post a Comment