Saturday, September 13, 2014

#94 FIQ's Gastronomy @ SS19



I'm starting this post with my #ootd. There's one thing I have to rant about purchasing garments from the internet. I get really frustrated when I receive defective goods or when the e-boutique's owner isn't honest enough to tell me when is my goods arriving 'cause some people are so irresponsible they keep delaying your goods without apologizing nor reasoning why is it delayed. If you see closely, the dress that I wore is defective. Ugh.

Despite the rant having nothing to do with today's post, but it's something that I'd like to share with everyone. If one wants to run a business, then one should practise honesty, responsibility and efficiency.

-

Anyhoooo, Jm and I wanted to throw Adel a mini surprise birthday celebration (it was somewhere in June which means this post has been delayed for almost 3 months lol), so I've suggested to have lunch at FIQ's Gastronomy @ SS19. FIQ is an abbreviation for Food, Innovation and Quality, a composition which Chef Syafiq had came up with to not only serve but to satisfy every patrons.

Chocolate shakes @ RM12. Their milkshakes are pretty good, I'd say.

FIQ's fish and chips @ RM20

I'm guessing it's tartar sauce placed below the fish which tasted absolutely delicious and the fries were equally good albeit some of the fries were a tad soggy.

Mushroom risotto @ RM22

I wanted to try FIQ's ravioli but it was not available that day soooo, I had to pick my alternative instead - mushroom risotto. I personally like this one, a lot. Not too creamy, but filling. It makes me want to have more. I'd totally recommend this to any of your who likes both mushrooms and risotto.

Mac n Cheese @ RM14

I loveeeee cheese, but this is a tad too overwhelming.




Overall, I am very satisfied with the food that was served that day, but it was quite humid. Like as though the air-conditioners aren't functioning. I wish they could work on that so the hungry patrons would feel a little less grumpier.


Anddd.. Jm baked some hello kitty cupcakes for Adel. What do you think? She's not a professional chef so hold your horses and try not to judge. Haha! I personally think they look and taste great too :)

I'm ending this post with a couple of photos we took that day and I'll definitely return to FIQ's for their ravioli! I'm dyinggg to tryyy!


Adel on the left, and Jm on the right.

'Till then.

FIQ's Gastronomy
34, Jalan SS19/1D
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Business Hours: 12pm - 10:30pm (Tues - Sun)
Contact no.: 03-56130473

No comments:

Post a Comment