Sunday, September 28, 2014

#95 Uncle Chilli's @ PJ Hilton Hotel


I finally took some time out to transfer some photos from my camera to my laptop and so, here's a superrrrrr overdue post (there are so many overdue posts 'till i've lost count). I guess some of you can tell how long this was 'cause look, my hair was THAT short back then and now my hair is below my waist-length. double lol.



( here's a prove loll )

Anywaaaaay.. it was a night out with my boyfie and his family. His mom treated us all to dinner at Uncle Chilli's in PJ Hilton Hotel and it was my first time there.


So, what went into my tummy were:


The sandwiches, which was really good!

This is beef burger if i'm not mistaken which was exceptionally awesome.

Carbonara.

And Uncle Chilli's fish and chips.

We headed to the hotel lounge once we were done with our dinner since the beers were served at a cheaper price during happy hours so we thought, why not? ;)




& a plus point for the live band! It is odd how i've been to pubs for numerous times, but i've never watched a live band singing before. Thus, it was also my first time watching a live band sings on a stage and I really enjoyed it. It was a great experience dining in Hilton Hotel with good food (which was priced reasonably), the bubbly live band, good beer and most importantly, with great companions.

Uncle Chilli's @ PJ Hilton Hotel
2, Jalan Barat, Seksyen 52
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Contact no.: 03-7955 9122

No comments:

Post a Comment