Sunday, January 11, 2015

#106 Brew and Bread @ One City Mall


I really like the fact that so many dissimilar cafes have mushroomed themselves into Subang area, and still continuing. We Subang-ians don't have to travel to another state just to get our cravings fixed, have a cup of good coffee and what not. It really is convenient and time-saving too!

Brew and Bread has recently mushroomed itself into the new shopping mall in Subang Jaya - the One City mall.


It was very late when we got there - approximately 9:30pm? So there weren't many choices but we still get to try one of their cakes and some pastries. Got ourself a blueberry cheesecake, an apple strudel and.. sorry I don't remember what was the other one but it's filled with chocolate.

Look at them chocolate goodness oozing out!


The blueberry cheesecake? Moist and really yummy crust at the bottom (my friends and I really loved it). Have I ever mentioned that I am a fan of cheese!? So I eat all kinds of cheesecake as long as it isn't dry and it leaves a satisfying aftertaste.



With two cups of hot chocolate which was good, too.


And here's an additional, not necessary, but instagram-worthy picture of myself taken by Adeline. HAHA!




B&B's hot chocolate is pretty good to me and was I satisfied! :D Since I am restricted from consuming coffee, I've always made hot chocolate and matcha green tea latte my kind of drink in a cafe. And because of how I am allergic to coffee, I really do look forward to an authentic and flavourful cup of hot choco / green tea latte. A cafe should not only focus on their coffee but in every possible aspect, no? I've tried places which serve great coffee, but really bad hot chocolate and it makes me really frustrated knowing that they focus so much on making a good cuppa that they've neglected the rest of the drinks on the menu.

Thus, I'd give an overall verdict to B&B a 7 upon 10.

Brew and Bread
Ground Floor, G-CF-02
Jalan USJ 25/1
Skypark One City Mall
47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment