Monday, January 19, 2015

#108 The Owls Cafe @ Jalil Link


I came to know 'bout The Owls Cafe when my friends started posting pictures of its waffles and coffee on Instagram and most of the people have been raving about the waffles that The Owls Cafe is serving.

This cozy cafe is situated in Jalil Link at Bukit Jalil. Anyhoo, do take note: open your eyes wide and look out for its signboard because it's placed outside, on the first floor of the building and it's pretty small so it doesn't attract much attention when there are many other bigger signboards surrounding it. However, they've a little blackboard at the ground floor to draw patrons towards its "owl hole".



I swear this place was so cozy that my boyfriend and I came here twice in a week to study for our finals and at the same time, to enjoy the really peaceful and pleasant environment.


The David @ RM18

The David - was the first waffles we tried during our first visit and boy, was it good! It's no wonder everyone was raving about the waffles. It's crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside + the bananas were fresh and the homemade vanilla ice-cream was good too. The peanut butter, chocolate syrup and some chopped nuts complimented the waffles very well. Sooo goooood!


The Queen @ RM21

My beloved and I were really tempted to try this out so we made another quick visit to The Owls Cafe a couple of days after our first visit. We simply could not resist the goodness! I wanna try The Queen waffles so bad because I heard that it's served with a special flavour macaron and homemade earl grey tea ice-cream which is a really unique and unusual ice-cream flavour which I have fell in love with at first bite! hahaha.

I am impressed with people who are able to bake a genuinely delicious macaron because it sure is tedious and was I impressed with The Owls Cafe's unique flavoured macaron! Soft and it has the right balance of sweetness, just nice to my liking. 



I can't help it. It is so good I just wanna keep posting pictures of it.

Alright maybe one last one before I go. #happinessonaplate

Man.. hands down! I would re-visit The Owls Cafe again and again and I highly doubt I'd get bored of it. I haven't even get to try the rest of the waffles. Speaking of which, I need to get there someday soon! Oh.. the goodness..


The Owls Cafe
12-1, First Floor, Block 5
Jalil Link, Jalil Jaya 6, Bukit Jalil
57000 Kuala Lumpur.
Contact: 03 - 9543 9828
Business Hour: 10am - 7pm (Closed on Mondays)


No comments:

Post a Comment