Monday, September 9, 2013

#43 O'Briens @ The Curve


My brother had an event to attend at The Curve yesterday so momsy and I tagged along to do a little shopping there. We settled down in O'Briens for some snacks since I skipped my lunch. One thing I like about this place is that it is tax free. I really like going to places without tax 'cause taxes make everything even more expensive! T.T

Cappuccino

Multi-grain, chicken crisps with egg mayo sandwiches

I ordered a tea-time set that comes with a cup of beverage and a plate of sandwiches of your choice. This set costs only RM10.80. I think it's pretty reasonable for a set what more the cappuccino tasted really good and the sandwiches were scrumptious! I couldn't finish this set alone so I shared it with my mom.

They've a set for two as well that comes with a plate of sandwiches and a slice of cheesecake with two cups of beverages of your choice and it costs only RM18.80. 

Scone

& I ordered an additional piece of Scone since it costs only RM4.80. Couldn't finish this alone too 'cause it's really filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment