Monday, September 9, 2013

#44 Mr. & Ms. Cafe

Allow me to introduce my best friend, Lyn

This event took place approximately three months ago but I didn't have the time to blog about it so here I am today, spending my free-time blogging. So, this girl, drove me out to Oasis Square in Ara Damansara on one fine Sunday morning. We dined in Mr. & Ms. Cafe for breakfast and it is a freshly opened western concept cafe in Oasis.

It seems like this place is becoming more and more well known 'cause I've seen quite a number of people/bloggers been wanting to go to this cafe. Well, they serve really good food + big portion at affordable prices, I must say.

The Meaty Big Breaky, RM21.90

Egg Benedicts, RM14.90

It was my very first time trying egg benedicts and I liked it ever since. I wouldn't mind dining in for the second time for some scrumptious breakfast and to try out the rest of the dishes in the menu.

Mr.

Ms.

No comments:

Post a Comment