Thursday, September 26, 2013

#47 Namoo On The Park


I have always wanted to try out their sweet potato cake in Namoo so my friends and I decided to dine in Namoo On The Park @ Publika for some desserts since I've read a few positive reviews on Namoo. So, why not? ;)


If you're actually wondering what Namoo means, it means tree in Korean, it brings comfort and calm to everyone. So I guess that pretty much tell why did they came up with wooden or preferably vintage elements for their decorations. 




We ordered sweet pumpkin and sweet potato cakes. We all didn't like the texture and taste of the pumpkin cake though. We expected it to be spongy but it's actually very very firm. We didn't like it even from the first bite. Frankly speaking, we didn't manage to finish half of that 'cause it's too much to take in.

We liked the sweet potato cake instead. It has the right texture and flavour. I'd totally recommend sweet potato cake but it all comes down to personal preference. I might like it but it doesn't necessarily mean everyone else is gonna like it. All in all, no harm trying :)

Sweet Potato and Sweet Pumpkin: RM10.90 each

Oh and their cakes were served with a scoop of green tea vanilla ice-cream. Which happens to be one of my favourite! hee.

with Lyn

Le purdy girls ;)

And that's all for today. Thank you for reading, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment