Tuesday, October 1, 2013

#49 Of Ben's General Food Store amazing Nutella Milkshake

Nutella Milkshake, RM11.90

Honestly, I prefer calling it nutshake for short. Haha!

I've always wanted to try nutshake ever since the day I got to know 'bout it. Just really curious 'bout how it'd taste like. My friends and I headed down to Publika last week and went to Ben's for a cup of drink. Apparently, it was a friend of mine who told me that Ben's is serving nutshake and it is a good one. & true enough, it tastes sooooooo gooooood that I fell in love with it instantly. I'd go back to Ben's to try the rest of their dishes and of course, have a cup of nutshake all to myself :3

Ben's General Food Store
Lot No.1A, 83-95 Level UG1
Publika, Jalan Dutamas 1
Solaris Dutamas
50480 Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment