Monday, October 21, 2013

#54 Upstairs Cafe, SS12

Cappuccino, RM7

I brought my family to Upstairs Cafe for dinner last Saturday evening and it was my second time visiting this place. I managed to try their cappuccino this time around 'cause i've read some positive reviews on their cappuccino in terms of it's taste and size. True enough, it tastes really good and it was served in a big cup. I find it bigger than a lot of other cafes though so I would totally recommend you guys to order their cappuccino. A big cup of good coffee at only RM7 plus the cozy ambiance in Upstairs Cafe. Seriously a great place to chill. So much win!

Anyhoo, this cafe is located above the shop lots opposite to Subang Jaya Medical Centre.

1st Floor, 12 A
Jalan SS12/1B
47500 Subang Jaya.

Opening Hours: 3pm - 11pm (Mon - Sat)

No comments:

Post a Comment