Tuesday, July 29, 2014

#89 The Red Beanbag @ Solaris Dutamas, Publika


Introducing the common recommendation, The Red Beanbag restaurant @ Solaris Dutamas, for it's astounding pancakes - Skyscrapper and other mains.

I was thrilled to give this place a try 'cause I've read many good reviews and have always been wanting to come here for brunch. Lyn and I arrived at approximately 11:30 in the morning (if i'm not mistaken) and true enough, this place is occupied most of the time, regarding on weekends or even on weekdays. It was already loaded with famish patrons. Hence, Lyn and I were seated outside since inside was fully occupied.

Skyscrapper at RM17

I skipped my breakfast for this and I was hoping, it better be as delicious as everyone had mentioned. Well, true enough, it was damn good alright! 6 slices of pancakes stacked up, surrounded with fresh fruits like bananas, strawberries and black raspberries, with a generous amount of maple syrup served, topped off with a small slice of butter and chocolate syrup beautifully drizzled.


Bella and the Jets at RM22

I only had a few bites and judging base on that, it was so damn good that I'd love to return to The Red Beanbag for a plate of goodness like that! Few slices of multi-grain bread served with pan-fried portobello mushrooms, roasted chicken, rocket leaves, poached egg and parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. A mix of ingredients that elicit a harmonious flavour, I'd say.



And here's a photo of my OOTD to end the post.

When in doubt, go black ;)

The Red Beanbag
Lot A4-1-8, Solaris Dutamas
Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480, Kuala Lumpur
Contact: 03 6211 5116
Business Hours: 8:30am-10pm (Weekdays), 9:30am-10pm (Weekends), Closed on Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment