Monday, July 21, 2014

#87 Cotton candy coffee @ Oh Scooter Cafe, SS21


Let's just say I apologize for the lack of updates not because I'm a sluggish blogger, but because I was down with dengue fever. Fret not! I'm recovering. It sucks to fall sick on your final exam weeks and you have no idea how hard it is to study when you're already half dead. Dengue sucks the life out of you, no damn joke.

I'm here to do a short update because I think I need to. I've abandoned my blog for far too long so, yup. This is going to be a short one because it was late at night when I went to have some coffee and cakes with my girls at Oh Scooter Cafe, and I didn't like how the rest of the photos turned out and hence, the lack of photos. I would pay Oh Scooter Cafe another visit some day soon and make a proper review 'bout it.

Whereas for now, I would like to comment a thing or two on their signature cotton candy coffee.


Oh Scooter Cafe serves their signature coffee in an unique way whereby you place the cotton candy on top of your cup that was already filled with milk, pour the espresso into the cup, and enjoy the moment! You'll understand if you go try it out yourself ;) haha.


But to be honest, it tastes like an ordinary cup of coffee that you would get else where. Nothing promising, nothing special in taste wise. But in presentation wise, it really is something ;)

Oh Scooter Cafe
Jalan USJ 21/10, Subang Jaya, Selangor
Opening Hours: 9:30am - 11pm
Contact: 03 8011 5507

No comments:

Post a Comment