Thursday, June 19, 2014

#86 One Six Five (IVIV) @ Intercontinental Hotel, KL


Another week has gone by, and I was awfully caught up with the innumerable assignments and not forgetting tests in between. I've been this busy for the past one month and sometimes I tend to wish I could flee from this hectic life. My fondest wish is to be able to go for a short getaway with me love. That would do just great. Anyhow, I am thankful for all that I have learnt throughout my first semester in Degree.

Scratch that. I'm here to make another short update on One Six Five (IVIV), Intercontinental Hotel, KL. I've always wanted to go on a high-tea sesh with my best girlfriend, who's about to leave to further her studies in UK in less than 3 months time. & we finally did!

My OOTD.


RM75 for a set.


Basically they serve two different afternoon tea sets. One would be the Royal Afternoon Tea that comes with raisin and plain scones, lemon meringue tart, chocolate and pistachio opera, brulee, macaron, eclair, mini bagel, burger, smoked salmon and caviar crostini, mini crab remoulade roll and a pot of tea.

The other one would be the Malaysia menu; Selera Afternoon Tea that serves sesame and plain scones, durian eclair,chocolate opera, mango pannacotta with coconut sago, kuih lapis, mini burger, kuih paiti, butter prawn saffron roll, egg tart, samosa and a pot of tea as well.

I'd recommend you guys to try Shanghai Rose tea. I don't know how to put it into words but its simply aromatic.


Views from where I sat.

A decent photo with ma ladies.

I'm sorry for this poor update. I took very few photos that day 'cause I got into an accident whereby my left arm was actually dislocated and it was a trouble to be moving around, snapping photos and all that with the discomfort caused by my injured arm. Haha.

'till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment