Sunday, April 9, 2017

#127 #GETACTIVE with Watsons' VIP Membership Card


I used to exercise regularly (during my teens). But at a point in my life, I suddenly turned into a major bum lol. I dread at the thought of putting on my workout gears/attire and to bring my bum out of the house to jog/do sports. But one day, I realized how unhealthy I have become and my body shape changed into something I couldn't find confidence in. Until recently, I started eating right, I exercise regularly and I ensure my body is hydrated at all times. My lifestyle and my body shape changed ever since. HEHEHE.

So here's a piece of advise, if you are like the "old-Sherynn", who dreads at the thought of exercising, please change your mindset. For that will change your lifestyle, forever.


My casual-sporty ootd.


And here is where you get to find motivation from! Watsons Malaysia is once again setting its foot ahead with the health campaign by introducing #GETACTIVE with Watsons' VIP Card in conjunction with sexyyyy Health Club Rewards. What a great way to celebrate the World Health Day.

And just right before the event starts, I fueled myself with scrumptious food and beverages (Brands which you may find in Watsons Malaysia outlets) such as:

1. Kinohimitsu Superfood

Guacamole & nachos.


2. NH Nutri Grains


Nutri Grains juice and 唐元 (tang yuan) which were made of various grains and beans.


3. Treats by Watsons
Remember what I said? Always keeping myself hydrated ;)


Zumba fitness was performed to kickstart the event. 


Followed up by tips on balanced diet and exercises were shared by the ambassadors.


And tips on self-defense were given by Ann Osman. 



Here we have Ann Osman, Malaysia's proudest and greatest MMA Female fighter. Lenna Lim, an actress and building cyclist. Kit Mah, fitness influencer. And Mark O'dea, sports commentator. The #GETACTIVE ambassadors shared about their personal healthy tips including diet and exercises, whilst giving insights to the upcoming healthy activities for the Watsons VIP Members. The activities include:

1. Cycling with LENNA LIM on 6th May 2017
2. Boot Camp with KIT MAH on 1st July 2017
3. Self-defense Class with ANN OSMAN on 26th August 2017
4. Futsal with MARK O'DEA on 30th September 2017. 


There were other services and activities during the event as well, such as:

 Free eye check up.


Team activities to get everyone to engage. We need to complete the challenges such as squats, push ups and jabbing. 


& I cycled to get myself a cup of juice! Heeee.


And what makes Watsons VIP Card so exclusive is that it comes with 8 special benefits, which includes:

  • Lifetime membership
  • Great deals at over 1000 #watsonsrewards merchant location
  • Earn 1 point for ever RM1 spent
  • Pay by point; 200 points for RM1
  • 2X Points on all Watsons Brand products
  • 5X Points on Birthday month
  • 5X Points when paying with Watsons VIP Card
  • Exclusive discounts on health products

-

The event was so much more fruitful and enjoyable thanks to the ladies. Meet Raine & Eunice!





Last but not least, Watsons VIP Members can now enjoy more rewards from the participating merchants. If you wish to know more.. Please know what to do la 😃 Go click on the links below!!

For more information, click on #GETACTIVE or Watsons VIP Card

No comments:

Post a Comment